Monday, July 28, 2008

Our fun weekend!

We had a fun weekend. My Uncle Jim has been working in West Virginia and he came to visit us. We went out on the boat and had a good visit with him. He is so sweet and we all love him! Corban really had a good time with his Uncle Jim.
Corban and Uncle Jim

Garrett got him these "muscles" as Corban would call them. That's his mean look that Uncle Jonas taught him.




Swinging on the wakeboard rope.



Garrett surfing behind our boat. Corban calls it skatin' boarding.



Corban with Grammy and Kathy with his new squirt gun Aunt Rose gave him.






4 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

I sure do love my little guy! I love his green Hulk muscles!! Give him a kiss goodnight for me and tell him I love him this much :)!! I will see / talk to you tomorrow!

Me said...

What a cute little boy. The boat sounds like fun, we haven't taken ours out once this year, can you believe that? I hope you are feeling well, when are you due?

Candace said...

I love boating! You guys look like you have a fun life out there. There is nothing better than when your kids take a nap with their daddy's. So cute. When are you guys coming for a visit?

Branch said...

When's this baby coming I can't wait to see pictures! IF you have time I am tagging you! Look on my blog for istructions!