Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Garrett's 28th Birthday!!!

Yesterday, was Garrett's 28th Birthday. We threw a little family party for him and he got his new wakeboard for his gift. Corban was a little upset because it wasn't his birthday so we had to light the candles again on Garrett's cheesecake and sing to him. You can tell from the pictures he's upset. Don't ask me where his pants went because who only knows. I was lucky to have him this dressed. :)

On Daddy's new wakeboard.

Singing Happy Birthday to Corban. If you can't tell he's crying. I think he's a little spoiled. I feel bad because I didn't get a picture of Garrett blowing out the candles.


Happy now eating "his" Birthday cake.



1 comment:

Angela said...

Of course the world revolves around him, he is SO CUTE!!

By the way, I love your highlights! :)