Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Boys

I had a fun ultrasound yesterday to see our little baby Jayce. I just had to post some pictures of him and Corban. These ultrasounds were done at 32 weeks with both boys. I think they really look a lot alike. I am so excited to see what he'll look like. The ultrasound tech did tell me that he has hair so that was cool. Corban had a ton of dark hair when he was born. She also told me that he's 4 1/2 lbs. already! Corban was 5 1/2 lbs. when he was born at 36 1/2 weeks. Jayce is a big boy! She told me if I went to term an estimated weight was 8 1/2 lbs. Yikes!!!! Let's hope he's not that big for my sake! :)

Jayce

Corban


3 comments:

Val said...

Heather,
Jayce does look just like Corban. His cheeks are a little fuller but he has the same cute little nose(not like me and you-haha). I am getting so excited for you to have him. I hope I can go to Pegsylvania after he is born. Give my sword fighting partner a kiss for me and tell him I love and miss him so much! Thanks for posting the new pictures...I love to see what you guys are up to. Take care of yourself and baby Jayce, keep feeding him so he's nice and chubby when he's born! I love you all.
Love, Aunt Val

Val said...

Heather,
Jayce does look a lot like Corban. I think his cheeks are a little fuller but he has the same cute little nose(not like you and me)! I'm getting so excited for you to have him, I just hope I can go to Pegsylvania to see him!! Give my little sword fighting partner a kiss for me and tell him that I love him. Thanks for posting the new pictures!!
Love, Aunt Val

Angela said...

That picture of Jayce is so clear. Did you get it done at the doctor's office? It is amazing how you can see all of his features and everything with an ultrasound! He is so cute!

I don't think your tiny body could hold an 8 1/2 pound baby! Maybe he'll come a little early like Corban!