Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My cute little Corban

I am going through all of Corban's baby clothes and washing them to get ready for Jayce and my little helper has been going through them with me. I have been explaining to him that these used to be his when he was a baby so he won't be so jealous that Jayce is getting a lot of clothes. Anyways, he tried these preemie baby pants on over his shorts and told me that I couldn't give them to Jayce because they still fit him. I love him so much! I don't know where he comes up with these things.


6 comments:

Griffiths said...

Too funny! That's something my Nato would do. He's always thinks everything is his and tries to think of some way to get out of sharing it with his brother.
I think we have those same exact premie striped baby boy pants!

Branch said...

Corbin is getting so big I can't believe it.I am so excited for you! I hope this pregnancy has gone well for you.

Grandma Peg said...

Corban is so funny, he keeps us laughing all the time!! We can hardly wait for Baby Jayce to arrive and then I am sure Corban will really keep us laughing!!

Love ya, Grammy

Angela said...

How funny!

Candace said...

Heather-- I was glad to have found you through Shelley and Eric's page. Corban is so cute and is getting so big! I didn't realize how pregnant you were...I remembered you were pregnant but in my mind you were a couple months tops! Time flies I guess when we don't see you very often. Your Grandpa and Grandma "Ranch" (I thought that was so cute) said they had such a good time with you guys. That was fun for them to get away and visit. Well hope to stay in better touch with you through the blogging world. Good luck with the new baby. You are so cute pregnant :) Talk to you soon. Candace

Jarrod said...

That's funny....I didn't know you had a blog?! Now I can check up on your life and keep myself informed. Congrats on the new little one, are you sure you're ready to have 2 boys?!