Monday, July 14, 2008

The Boy's Rooms

This is for my family. I wish you guys could see their rooms in person because that would mean we would get to see you! Anyways, I think we are all ready for Jayce. I really like his room! It is nice to be ready for a baby before they're here! :) Corban's room has been done for awhile, but I thought you would like to see it. I want to do the same thing to his with the tan on bottom and blue on top. I just have to talk Garrett into another project. :)

Jayce's crib

A look from the doorway. Not a very big room, but it's cute.


Corban's bear room.


I love these toybox organizers! I got one for Jayce too! They are the greatest things ever.




1 comment:

Me said...

I didn't even know you guys had a blog. Your little belly is so cute. The boys rooms are super cute, I have a toy organizer in Kadee's room and I love it!