Monday, August 11, 2008

Jayce is here!!!

Jayce arrived on Friday August 8, 2008! He has a cool birthday (08/08/08)! Easy to remember. He was born at 4:20 and weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 inches. He wasn't due until the 30th, but he decided to come a little early just like his big brother. He is such a good baby and we are so blessed to have him in our family. He was a really easy delivery a little less than 4 hrs. labor and only 10 min. of pushing. It's a good thing I went to the hospital in time. I was just having some backache, but I was nervous so I thought at least I would go and get checked and sure enough I was ready to have him. Corban is so in love with him and such a good big brother!

Baby Brother and Big Brother

Jayce Robert Atwood


Sleeping Jayce


Kisses from Big Brother


Getting ready for the hospital picture



Daddy and his boys



Mommy and Baby Jayce



Some nice Dr. gave Corban this stuff while he was waiting

Mommy and her boys






7 comments:

Griffiths said...

YEAH! Congratulations! He is SO adorable! You look really good too. Have fun with two boys. I love my boys! It's extra special when Jayce will be able to start to interact with Corban and then they start to play together. It's so fun to watch your kids become best buds to one another.
CONGRATS again! You and your hubbie make cute kids!

Angela said...

He is soo cute! He has tons of hair! It makes me really baby hungry! :( You look so cute in all the pictures!

Jamie and DaLena said...

Congratulations! So nice when they come early ;) Really cute boys you have.

Candace said...

Congratulations!! Such a beautiful baby. You look excellent too:) I bet your mom is just loving him to death. Best of luck to ya and I hope to meet little Jayce soon.

Jarrod said...

Congratulations!! You do go early, lucky!! You look great and you have an adorable family.

Me said...

Congrats! He is absolutely beautiful and I love the name. Did you name him after your grandpa(that is kind of a stupid question huh?)?

Branch said...

Congratulations! He is so so cute!I hope you guys go to price sometime soon when we are visiting too so that we can see him. Cute family!