Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Utah trip

We went to Utah again in February for my Aunt Laurie's and my mother-in-law, Tricia's 50th surprise birthday parties. We stayed for 2 weeks and had so much fun, but it went by so fast. I have posted a few pictures of our trip.
Corban fell asleep on the plane listening to my ipod.

Jayce asleep on the plane.


The kids watching an alligator eat a mouse.


Dakota playing basketball. They won the whole tournament while we were there.


Corban and his Laney.

Jayce and Aunt Laurie dancing.


3 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

I have the cutest grandsons ever! I love the pictures of the boys sleeping on the plane, they are so good to travel with!! Kiss them for me and tell them I will see them tomorrow!!
Love ya, Mom

Angela said...

I wish Karen would sleep on a plane. She doesn't very long because there is too much going on! Did you travel with the two boys by yourself?

Aunt Laurie said...

I had so much fun dancing with Jayce. He just loved it. I miss your boys so much. Hurry back to see us!!! Love ya, Aunt Laurie