Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Matt is engaged!!

My brother, Matt, got engaged to Samantha on his birthday, March 15th. She was in Utah visiting him for spring break. I am so excited for them! She is so cute and fun and I am excited to have her in our family. They are so perfect for each other. Matt is going to the University of Utah to be a Mining Engineer and Sam is going to West Virginia University to be a Mining Engineer also. They are planning to get married next summer sometime.


Matt and Sam

Her ring is so pretty!


4 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

We are so excited to have Sam in the family (almost), can't wait to have a daughter-in-law. Heather tell Garrett he still is and always will be my favorite son-in-law! ;)

Aunt Laurie said...

I'm so excited too! Sam is such a cutie. she fits right into the family. Does she have a facebook page. I'd like to keep in touch with her. Find out and let me know. Can't wait for the big day!!

Zach & Randi Wilson said...

Shut up!!! on so many things! Thank thank you so much for writing! Heather, Jayce looks just like you! :) He is sooooooo cute. What a joy it has been reading up on your guys' lives! And I can't believe that Matt is engaged! Yeah! How fun. Ahhhh.... wish I could meet the boys together! How are you? Email me if you have time or write a letter the old fashion way. I still remember your hand writing by heart! hahaha. Thanks again. We'll talk soon.

Octohawk said...

permanently defacing beautiful red utah rocks by scratching your names into them.. how romantic.

what a dick move, guys.