Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Cute Pictures

I am finally updating! I have been so busy lately. Here is a little update on the boys.

Corban ~ He turned 3 1/2 on March 2nd. I made him a cake and he thought it was so cool. He is so smart. School is going really well for him and he loves it. He is really into animals and wildlife. He loves to watch the discovery channel and loves Survivor Man. He just got some legos and he plays with them for hours. He builds all kinds of animals and robots and can build anything you ask him to. He is in primary now and it is amazing all the things he is learning there. He loves to say the dinner prayer and blesses the bears and things like that, it's so cute! He also knows almost all the words to So What by Pink. We sing it to Garrett all the time. Ha ha. He is such a good big brother to Jayce and is always so cute with him. Jayce gets so excited when Corban walks into the room. He's such a good kid and I don't know what I'd do without him.

Jayce ~ Jayce is now 7 1/2 months old and it is amazing how fast time flies. He has been sitting up on his own for awhile now and loves it because he can play. We are trying to get him to crawl and he can get on all fours, but he then decides to roll over. He's so funny. He can say Mama, Dada and No No. He still doesn't have any teeth. We are waiting for that to come. Corban had 2 when he was 4 months old. It's funny how different they are. Jayce is such a good little eater and loves to eat everything in sight. He can feed himself any finger food I put in front of him and he'll even share. He is so sweet and loves to be held. He growls when he gets mad and it's so funny. We love having him in our family and can't imagine life without him.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Angela said...

Heather, You have such cute boys!

Grandma Peg said...

Sis, I love the collage of pictures of the boys. You need to teach me how to do that because I have some I want to post of my little guys! Call me.....I know you will (a million times today)but I just had to say that! :)
Love ya, Mom

Me said...

I love the collage. The boys are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting! Sorry we missed you guys when you were in Utah, we really need to get together the next time you come and let the kids play, Kadee loves babies so she will probable maul Jayce!

Val said...

Heather-
I loved the pictures...it's about time!! hahahaha I check everyday to see if you have put anything new pictures because I miss those little boys so much!! I just love those everyday/life pictures so I can see what they are doing and how much they are growing. Give them kisses for me and tell them how much Aunt Val loves them and thinks about them everyday... don't let them forget me! I love you-Aunt Val

Aunt Laurie said...

It's about time you updated your blog. I've missed checking in on the boys. They are just getting so cute. I watch my videos I have of them about everyday. I love and miss you guys so much. Give them hugs and kisses from Aunt Laurie. Love and miss you too!!!