Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life in Utah

We are finally starting to feel settled here in Utah. Here is a little update, since I haven't blogged in forever! :) We moved to Utah in April and have had a crazy past few months. We bought a BRAND NEW house, which if you can't tell I am really excited about! After remodeling 2 homes it is nice to move in and have that all done, but the yard wasn't finished, so that has been our project. We finally have grass in the front and back yards, but we still have a few things we want to do. Jayce turned 2 in August and he is such a sweet boy. He is talking now and it is so nice! He has quite the little sense of humor and loves to tease everyone! He has started to take an interest in potty training so we are working on that. Corban turned 5 in September and I just can't believe how fast he is growing up! He is so smart and has wanted to learn how to read, so we are working on that. He starts Kindergarten next year and I just don't know what I am going to do! :( He is such a good little helper. He got a puppy for his birthday, which he named Bullet. Corban loves him and has been doing such a good job training and taking care of him. They are the best of friends. Garrett has been doing really well in his new job, I am so proud of him and so lucky he works so hard so I can stay home and play with my kids! As for me I have just been trying to adjust to living in a new place. I love it here, but I definately miss my parents and Matt and Sam. I do get to see Jonas and the rest of my family a lot more often though, which is nice. I think those are the highlights of the past few months, I will try to be better at posting! :)






3 comments:

Ham N Cheese said...

I can't believe how much your boys are looking alike these days!

Grandma Peg said...

Thanks for updating your blog.....it has been so long since I've seen the boys!!! They have gotten so BIG!!! Give them hugs and kisses for me and tell them I will see them soon!! I love you all!!!

Aunt Laurie said...

Yeah, you finally wrote on your blog. I've missed your stories and pictures. Keep them coming. Give the boys hugs and kisses from Aunt Laurie and tell them how much I love and miss them, and you too :} x0x0x0x