Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Corban!!!

I can't believe my baby is 4!! Corban turned 4 on September 2nd. We had a week long celebration and more parties planned in Utah for him. Saturday, the 29th he had his friend party, but he kept calling it his "fake" birthday. The party was hunting themed, of course! He had such a good time. On his "real" birthday we had just a family party with me, Garrett, Jayce, Grandpa Hyita and Grandma Hyita. We started with breakfast, which was his favorite, blueberry "muppins" and we had lunch and a gourmet dinner of his favorite, hot dogs and mac & cheese. He got so many gifts it was like Christmas, he got so many hunting gifts. I think he is set up to bow hunt better than Garrett! :) This past labor day weekend we took him to Splash Lagoon, an indoor water park in Erie, PA, and they had a cake waiting for him in our hotel room. So, he had a great celebration! He is such a joy in our lives! He is so smart and I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We love you Corban!!!

4 years old!!

4 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

Corban is getting so big and very smart!! I love spending time with him and listening to all the funny things he has to say about everything!! He is such a happy little guy and so loving!
Give him a kiss for me and Jayce too!

Branch said...

Happy Birthday Corban! I can't believe he is 4 either it feels like yesterday that you called and said you guys were pregnant with him! He's a cutie what a fun birthday!

Griffiths said...

What a cutie!

Aunt Laurie said...

He just looks so cute and so grown up. When did that happen! It just make my eyes water cuz I miss them and wish we could be there to party with you guys. Kiss and hug him and tell him Aunt Laurie loves him and I can hardly wait to party with him again when he comes to Price. Love and miss ya lots