Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Go Utes!!!

The Utes won the Sugar Bowl! Garrett, my Dad, and my brother Jonas went to the game in New Orleans and had an awesome time. They were right on the 50 yard line. Me and my mom stayed home and watched the game on tv. I usually don't watch much football, but I really enjoyed the game. It was really a good game. Matt got Corban this jersey for Christmas so he wore it the day of the game. He loves it and we played football together all day. The things I do for my boys! :)


I was putting Christmas decorations away and Corban wanted him and Jayce to get in the box. I even had to push them around the house in it. :)


2 comments:

Candace said...

What cute boys you have! Logan tried to do the same thing in my Christmas tote except he was sliding down the stairs. Just wait it gets better with age!:) I am glad to see you are doing well and things are good with your family. Tell your mom we said hello. Talk to you soon.

Branch said...

I love the Ute outfit! That is cute! Those containers have more than once purpose don't they! I am so glad to see more pictures!