Sunday, November 9, 2008

Utah for Halloween!

For my birthday my parents gave me and the boys airline tickets to Utah. So, my mom, me, Corban and Jayce went for 6 days to Utah for Halloween. We had so much fun and it was nice for my family to see Jayce before he got too big. They were such good kids and Jayce did really well on the plane.
Jayce's first airplane trip.

Great-Grandma and Grandpa Branch.


Delaney, Corban and Jayce.


I finally got to see Eric and Shelly's baby Carter. He is such a happy baby.


My cousin Eric. He really misses me, can't you tell? :)


Delaney reading to Corban. He loves her so much.


This was after a family party we had at my mom's house in Utah. He was so tired from playing with the kids he fell asleep on the table.


4 comments:

Branch said...

I was so glad to see you guys. It was nice that we were both here at the same time. I love the picture of you and Eric I saw Elynn's copy that she printed from Laurie's camera I am going to print me one too it is so cute and so typical of you and Eric!

Griffiths said...

I am SO sad I missed you!! Next time you come visit, let me know...we could meet half way somewhere for lunch or something!

Val said...

I ove all the pics you posted, it makes me miss you guys even more! It was so much fun having you here but it was so hard saying goodbye...especially for Delaney. If you ever feel lonely or sad just think about how much your "little sister" loves you and your kids. She talks about you everyday. We miss you guys so much! Tell "little Indie" Dakota is ready to go look for super hot girls again. Keep the pictures coming it's our lifeline to you.
I love you too damn much!
Love, Aunt Val

Candace said...

I can't believe you came all the way to Utah and I didn't see you! I do live across the street you know:) I hope to see you next trip. Your boys are adorable!