Friday, September 19, 2008

Corban turns 3!!!

My baby turned 3 on September 2nd! :( I can't believe how fast time goes by. He is such a joy in my life and I don't know what I would do without him! He is so funny and so sweet and loving. I love this age and I wish he would stay like this forever!
Corban only 3 days old

I made him his favorite breakfast (blueberry muffins) and he was making a wish which was that I would be his best friend. He is so sweet!


Grandma made his Batman cake

I tried to put the cake where he couldn't reach it because he kept eating all the frosting off of it

He got his frosting

Batman wings


Dakota trying on the Batman wings. I wish my stomach looked like his! He was really obsessed with Batman when he was Corban's age.

This is what Grandma and Papa got him for his Birthday!

Jonas and me. We wish Matt was here!

1 comment:

Griffiths said...

So darling is that picture of Corban making a wish over his muffin! & he is too cute in his Bateman outfit.