Monday, June 2, 2008

Corban is potty trained!!!

I just have to write to tell everyone how proud I am of my little boy! He is completely potty trained! I have been putting it off because I didn't have the energy to do it, but then one day I decided I had to because with 2 kids I probably wouldn't have the patience. I should have started earlier because it only took him about 3 days to get the hang of it and about a week to master it. He is also waking up dry. I am just so proud of him and a little sad because he's my baby and he's growing up too fast!!

2 comments:

Griffiths said...

No fair!! How did you do it????? I still have 2 in diapers. Nathan who is almost three, wants nothing to do with potty training. Maybe I just need to lock us in the house and make him sit on the potty all day everyday? Is that how you do it? :)

Angela said...

Yeah!! Congrats!