Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Great-Grandma Bertha

My Great-Grandma Bertha passed away last night and I just wanted to post on here what a great person she was. She was always so sweet to everyone and so happy. I remember when I was living in Utah I would always see her in the grocery store and she would stop and talk to me and give both me and Corban hugs and kisses. Her face would light up when she would see us in an aisle. This picture was taken at Corban's baby shower and I thought it was so neat that she took the time to come! She was my last great-grandparent and how cool it was to be 24 and still have her around. Like I said she was just a very sweet and kind person and she will be missed!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Heather,
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother passing away! She sounds like a great woman. -She'd have to be to have a great-granddaughter like you! I sure love ya girl! Take care!

Griffiths said...

I as well am sorry to hear about your great grandma. It's good to in these times that we will see them again one day. Hope you are well. Love ya too!